mercoledì 16 gennaio 2013

GG Allin & The Scumfucs - You'll Never Tame Me (1985)



01. Fuck Woman I've Never Had (Hank Williams cover)
02. I Wanna Fuck Myself
03. Needle Up My Cock
04. Ass Suckin', Butt Fuckin', Cunt Lickin' Masturbation
05. You'll Never Tame Me
06. Torture
07. Bite It You Scum
08. Scumfuc Tradition (Hank Williams cover)
09. I Fuck The Dead
10.  Abuse Myself, I Wanna Die
11. Kill The Children, Save The Food
12. I Wanna Piss On You

Here we go. A blog like this couldn't possibly start with another record.
I'm here to help you find some rare gems and hard-to-find raw filthy rock n roll records, and this is the first post.
What else? You all know what's it about. This is GG's wildest moment before the decline, just before he became a parody of what he started. 12 straight-forward punk rock insults, with catchy vocals and choruses.With songs like Bite It You Scum, Scumfuc Tradition and Kill The Children Save The Food, this is arguably the best GG Allin record ever. Enjoy it if you have the guts!

DOWN!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento